Five elected teaching faculty members, two students elected by the Student Senate for one-year renewable terms, and the Director of Library Services, ex officio (non-voting).
The Faculty Senate shall elect the five faculty members, the Student Senate, the two members.
Functions and Responsibilities
1. To recommend priorities for the purchasing of library materials.
2. To recommend policies regarding the distribution of library materials.
3. To serve in an advocacy role for the Library.
4. To act as a hearing board for students and faculty with grievances concerning the library.
5. To advise the Vice President for Academic Affairs and other administrative officers as to the status of the library as an effective instrument serving the needs of the university.
6. To participate in planning for future library facilities.