Alcoholic Beverages Policy

Faculty members wishing to sponsor an event on campus at which alcoholic beverages will be served (such as a wine and cheese social, etc.) must obtain the appropriate "application for institutional beverage permit." Such application can be obtained from the Campus Police Department and the completed application form must be submitted to the Office of the President at least 15 working days prior to the event for review and either rejection or approval.

(The complete text of alcohol regulations is available in the office of the Associate Dean for Administration.)