Alumni Scholarship CCSU Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
- Provides scholarship support for the children and grandchildren of CCSU graduates or its predecessors.
- Matriculated undergraduate students at CCSU with 24 hours of earned academic credit and a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
- Student must be registered for at least 6 credits in the semester to which the scholarship is being applied.
- Student must demonstrate qualities of service, leadership and academic achievement.
Special Application Instructions
- Applicants shall submit an essay stating why the candidate believes he/she deserves the scholarship.
- Essay should be no more than 250 words.
- Please include with your application the name, degree and class year of the legacy alum.
CCSU Foundation, Inc. / PO Box 612 / New Britain, CT 06050-0612 / Phone: (860) 832-1740 / Fax: (860) 832-2585