Section 1: Learning Outcomes
Students in the Anthropology Program will demonstrate their ability to:
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the holistic foundations of the discipline and an appreciation for the interrelated nature of the discipline's subfields.
- Participate in and document a data-collecting research project and/or practical anthropological experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one world area, spatially or temporally defined.
- Present research results in oral and written form.
- Use relevant methods of quantitative data collection and statistical analysis.
- Use relevant methods of qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Understand, identify and articulate cultural and linguistic relativism, as well as the lack of a biological basis for racist or ethnocentric ideologies or expressions.