- Injuries must be reported immediately to the athletic training staff
- Athletes must shower before being evaluated in the athletic training
facility following a workout session unless it is an emergency.
- Always wear gym shorts and T-shirt for injury evaluations,
treatments and rehabilitation.
- Since some injuries are not noticed until the next day, please
report injury/illness by 11:00 AM Monday - Friday.
- Athletes may call the athletic training facility to notify the staff
that they are injured. Messages may be left on the voice mail indicating
the problem and what time they will be reporting to the athletic
training facility for evaluation.
- Athletes who are sick - colds, flu, etc must call Health Service
directly for an appointment, but should also notify the athletic
- Athletes must never miss a class to report an injury or to receive
rehabilitation in the athletic training facility.
- All appointments with the team physician or consultants must be
approved and scheduled through the athletic training department.
- Student-athletes must refrain from purposely keeping medical
information from the sports medicine staff.
- Daily injury/illness reports are given to each athlete's coach by
1:30 PM as a general rule. This report includes limitation of activity
and/or indicates the athlete's ability return to full activity.