- Athletes are encouraged to schedule an appointment for treatments
- Treatments often take 45 minutes to 1 hour, so please arrive on
- No rehabilitation will take place 15 minutes before practice time.
- No athlete will be allowed to receive treatment or rehabilitation in
the athletic training facility during practice time without the
permission of the head coach.
- The student-athlete is expected to follow their prescribed treatment
or rehabilitation program - athletes who fail to keep scheduled
rehabilitation or treatment appointments will be reported to their head
- Treatment and rehabilitation programs are to be continued until the
athletic training staff informs the student-athlete to discontinue - it
always takes more than one treatment to recover from an injury. The more
consistent the student-athlete is with the treatment regime, the quicker
- CCSU's athletic training staff will not perform rehabilitation of
any injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents or job related
accidents in which litigation is being pursued.
- CCSU's athletic training facility is limited to providing
rehabilitation of injuries sustained by current student-athletes.
- At times a rehabilitation program may produce minor residual
discomfort. It is the student-athlete's responsibility to communicate
directly to the athletic training staff their pains and concerns
regarding their rehabilitation program.