1. Submission of program by department (or school) to the Dean.
2. Review of program in the Council of Deans.
3. Submission of program to University Curriculum Committee for approval.
4. Review and approval by University Senate.
5. Review and approval by the Board of Trustees for Connecticut State University.
6. Review and approval by the Board of Governors.
7. Final internal approval by University Curriculum Committee, Senate, and President.
It shall be a regulation of the University that no academic program or other curriculum proposal may be presented for approval to any body outside of the University, such as the Board of Trustees or the Board of Governors until the proposal has received the approval of the Faculty Senate.