Adobe Creative Suite for Mac Download
(For faculty and staff on campus only)
We have a campus-wide site license for the Adobe CS6 Master Collection. For information about the Master Collection, click here. You may use this web site to install Adobe CS6 on your CCSU-owned computer.
System Requirements (please call the IT Help Desk if you need assistance with determining your system specifications):
Before you start the install of Adobe CS6:
- Your computer must have OS X version 10.6.8 or later.
- You must have at least 4 gigabytes of RAM on your computer.
- You must have at least 16 gigabytes of free space on your hard drive.
To begin the install of Adobe CS6:
- You must be logged in to a computer on the campus network with your BlueNet Account.
- You must close all open applications.
- You must start the upgrade at a time when you will not need to use your computer. (Note: The upgrade may take several hours, so it is suggested that you start it before you go to lunch or before you leave the office for the day).
Do not use your computer while it is performing the installation. Once installation is complete, your computer may restart automatically. If it does not, it is recommended that you restart your computer before opening any of the Adobe CS6 applications.
- Click on the Download Adobe CS6 for Mac link below.
- Enter your BlueNet account username and password and the installation package will begin downloading.
- Once the download is complete, the Installation wizard will open. Click on the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to install Adobe CS6.
If you have any questions regarding the installation of Adobe CS6, please call the Help Desk at 860-832-1720.
Download Adobe CS 6 for Mac