NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
Contact the IT Help Desk
Report Abuse: To report any kind of improper usage of our systems or any campus technology, please click here to send us a notification.
Like us on
|Follow us on
ConnSCU Security Awareness Presentation
Mr. Jeffrey Clark, Program Manager for Security and Policy for the ConnSCU Office of Information Technology (OIT), provided Security Awareness Training to CCSU on Monday, May 7, 2012. The training covered the following topics:
• Overview of Information Security
• Current threats to confidential data
• Technical and Administrative safeguards to protect confidential data at CCSU
• Data classification and data stewardship
• Compliance with state and federal laws
• CT Records Retention Schedules
• What can I do today?
• High level introduction to the Identity Finder application
This training is critical for all employees in order to protect yourself and the University from security breaches. If you were unable to attend, we highly recommend that you watch the presentation using the link below and review the handout.
Video of Presentation (Windows)
Video of Presentation (Mac)