IT Self-Help: Configuring Citrix Receiver for the CCSU Remote Application Server on an iPad|
You may use the Citrix Reciever app on an iPad to connect to the CCSU Remote Application Server.
The Remote Application Server allow you to access Windows-based programs (such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and various math/statistic programs) on an iPad with an Internet connection. For more information on the Remote Application Server, click here.
Before you begin, download the Citrix Receiver app from the App Store on your iPad.
To configure the Citrix Receiver app:
- Launch the Citrix Receiver app on your iPad.
- At the Welcome screen, select Add Account.
- At the New Account screen, enter the adress https://xenapp.ccsu.edu/xml/config.xml as shown below, then press Next.
- At the Verified screen, enter your BlueNet account information and the domain of ccsu_comp_srv (faculty/staff) or ccsu_aca_comp (students) as shown below, then press Save.
- You are connected to the CCSU Remote Application Server and the list of folders available to you is displayed. Select a folder to view and access applications.
- You may create shortcuts to applications on the main Citrix Receiver screen by pressing the star next to the application name and selecting "Add Favorite."
Remote application access is based on your BlueNet Account. For assistance with the Remote Application Server or to request access to a specific application, contact the IT Help Desk at (860) 832-1720.