IT Self-Help: Statistical Software from Home
You can access several statistical applications (Minitab, Clementine, SPSS, and SigmaNet) from any off-campus computer through the Remote Application Server:
- To log into the Remote Application Server go to https://apps.ccsu.edu.
- Click on the Academic Applications folder.
- Click on the Minitab, Clementine, SPSS, or SigmaNet icon.
- At the Warning message, click on OK.
- The Client File Security screen allows you to gain access to local files on your computer while using the Statistical packages. If you would like this access, click on Full Access. Click on OK.
- The statistical software you selected will open.