NEWS & EVENTS
Graduate Open House! Thursday, October 2,
Course Registration Now Open
CCSU School of Business
CCSU's MBA program is designed with the needs of mid-career professionals in mind. With both full- and part-time study, it provides an excellent, affordable and flexible way to attain your degree while you pursue your career.
You'll gain knowledge of lean management, business intelligence, and globalization. You will have the option of specializing in accounting, business analytics or choosing your own, unique track.
With an MBA from CCSU you can become a strategic leader in the global marketplace.
Business Analytics Track
Data-based decision making is key to success in today's business environment. Effective leaders understand the need to leverage information to transform their businesses.
With a specialization in Business Analytics, you will:
- Understand the importance and use of corporate data
- Develop new techniques in data management
- Learn predictive modeling, forecasting, and cluster analysis
Get prepared to become a leader in public, corporate, and/or governmental accounting. With a specialization in Accounting, you will:
- Learn more about the theoretical and conceptual framework of accounting
- Become an expert in financial reporting and using accounting information in managing organizations and investments, and in making business decisions
- Gain the accounting course credits you need to become a CPA
The “Central Track” allows you to pick and choose from any of the specialization classes in business analytics and accounting to suit your own professional and educational needs. You will work one-on-one with a program advisor to create your own innovative and responsive specialization.