NEWS & EVENTS
MBA Program Launches!
Thursday - May 15, 2014
Vance Academic Center
Course Registration Now Open
CCSU School of Business
Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2014
CCSU's MBA program is designed with the needs of mid-career professionals in mind. With both full- and part-time study, it provides an excellent, affordable and flexible way to attain your degree while you pursue your career.
You'll gain knowledge of lean management, business intelligence, and globalization. You will have the option of specializing in accounting, business analytics or choosing your own, unique track.
With an MBA from CCSU you can become a strategic leader in the global marketplace.
Business Analytics Track
Data-based decision making is key to success in today's business environment. Effective leaders understand the need to leverage information to transform their businesses.
With a specialization in Business Analytics, you will:
- Understand the importance and use of corporate data
- Develop new techniques in data management
- Learn predictive modeling, forecasting, and cluster analysis
Get prepared to become a leader in public, corporate, and/or governmental accounting.
With a specialization in Accounting, you will:
- Learn more about the theoretical and conceptual framework of accounting
- Enhance your competency in financial reporting
- Develop the skills needed to use accounting information to make business decisions
- Gain the accounting course credits you need to become a CPA
The "Central Track" allows you to choose from any of the specialization classes to achieve your own professional and educational goals.