The majority of the goods and services purchased at CCSU are available on existing DAS contracts. Visit the Department of Administrative State Contracting Portal to search for contracts by vendor name or key word.

How to Buy commonly needed items

Here are some vendor names and phone numbers for some commonly purchased items. This is by no means a complete list. If you have a question about a particular vendor or a product or servic e not listed here, please call Purchasing and we'll be glad to help. 

Note that vendors listed with the SBE, MBE or WBE suffix are registered small, minority or woman owned businesses. As CCSU is committed to promoting utilization of set-aside (SBE), minority (MBE) and woman owned (WBE) business enterprises, we would like to encourage departments to use these businesses as much as possible. Please follow this link to the State's Supplier Diversity site to search for registered SBE/MBE/WBE companies by company name or key word.

Want to buy office or lounge furniture? Call –
Insalco (SBE)
7 Capital Dr
Wallingford CT 06492
203-269-1238 (ask for Evan or Seth)
W B Mason
2468 State Street
Hamden CT 06517
888-926-2766 x8103 (ask for Julie)

Bartholomew Contract Interiors (WBE)
3324 Main St
Hartford CT 06120
522-5555 (ask for Josh Erlich)


John Watts Associates (SBE)                                             121 Roberts St                                                                        East Hartford CT 06108                                                       860-528-1110 (ask for Jeff Watts)




Aram A. Kaz Company (SBE)
383 Dilas Deane Highway
Wethersfield CT 06109
529-6900 (ask for Gary)




Any of these folks would be glad to visit your site, bring catalogs and fabric samples, and use their experience to quote contract furniture that will suit your needs and will fit your room (and fit through the door!). Let the experts assist you with these purchases as much as possible.

Want to buy computers, printers or peripheral equipment?

Contact the IT Help Desk at 21720 or techsupport@ccsu.edu

IT can ably assist you in getting pricing on all computer related equipment, from printers and computers to zip drives and scanners. Keep in mind that technology and prices change frequently, so check with IT for all the latest and greatest. If you're looking for accessories or supplies and you know what you need, call-

Next Generation Technology, 860-456-3309 (ask for Patricia) (or email ngt@snet.net )


O'Sullivan's Computers, 941-966-0002 (ask for Patrick) (or email patrick@osullivancomputer.com

If you are looking for a printer or a scanner , visit http://www.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=1945 for important information

Want to buy Media related equipment?                                                                                                                

Call Chad Valk at the Media Center, X22035 The Media Center acts as the University resource for equipment and vendor selection for media related equipment, and Chad, as the Digital Media Production Coordinator, will ensure that you get the latest technology that meets your needs and is compatible with University standards 

Want to buy carpeting or window treatments?                                                                                  

Call Rene Karas at Facilities Management, x22301As Facilities Management is responsible for, among other things, the exterior and interior of every building on campus, they need to be involved in these purchases from start to finish. They may be aware of related issues like upcoming scheduled renovations or moves which may affect decisions to purchase now or wait.

Want to buy electrical appliances?
Fill out the electrical requirement form (Word or pdf format) and forward it to Rob Gagne at East Hall. 
Rob and his crew will make sure you don’t pop any circuits when you plug in your new purchase. Please call them BEFORE you buy. There are many areas of campus that are at their limits for electrical supply, and a single additional desk fan can cause an electrical outage.

Want to buy on-site document shredding services? Call –
Infoshred, LLC (WBE)
330 Nutmeg Road South
P.O.Box 770
South Windsor CT 06074
860-610-9069 (ask for Stacey J. DiPiazza)

Want to buy business cards?

CCSU now has a contract with Advanced Printing for customized business cards, letterhead etc. Follow this link (http://i135.aprints.com/ccsu/) and you're on your way. Advanced Printing's web site is easy to navigate and offers instant proofs of your product before you finalize your order,  and they accept your p-card. If you need an ID and/or password, contact me at brodeur@ccsu.edu.

Want to buy printing services? Call –

Wolf Color Print (SBE)
111 Holmes Road, Newington, CT 06111
860-666-1200 (ask for Ellie Gunn)

Barile Printers, LLC. (SBE)
43 Viets Street, New Britain, CT 06050
224-0127 (ask for Joe Barile)

Hitchcock Printers (SBE)
191 John Downey Drive, New Britain, CT 06051
229-2024 (ask for Tom)

Sirois Printing Company
332 Washington St., New Britain CT 06053

Phoenix Press 
15 James St
New Haven CT 06513
800-822-1242 (ask for Andy Lerner)

Want to buy or lease a copier?

If the copier will be networked (hooked up to one or more computers), please contact Amy Kullgren at ITS, x21719 BEFORE any decision is made.

For "regular" stand-alone and walk-up copiers, call –

A & A Office Systems (SBE)                                          Ryan Business Systems (WBE)
909 Middle St, Middletown CT 06457                              455 Governor's Hwy, S Windsor CT 06074
860-635-5053 (ask for Jay Nkonoki)                               800-842-1916 (ask for Jack Grezel)