CentralPipeline Information

How do I print my schedule via the web (CentralPipeline)?

  1. Access CentralPipeline for Students and click on WebCentral-Banner Web.

  2. Log in with your BlueNet account username and password.

  3. Select the "Student" tab.

  4. Select the "Student Detail Schedule".

How do I make my web payment via echeck or credit card?

  1. Access CentralPipeline for Students and click on WebCentral-Banner Web.

  2. Log in with your BlueNet account username and password.

  3. Select the "Student" tab.

  4. Select "Ebill/Make Payment".

  5. Select the "View Account" option on the left.

  6. Select the "Make Payment" option on the left.

How do I view/print my bill/receipt via web using QuikPAY?

  1. Access CentralPipeline for Students and click on WebCentral-Banner Web.

  2. Log in with your BlueNet account username and password.

  3. Select the "Student" tab.

  4. Select "Ebill/Make Payment".

  5. Select the "View Account" option on the left.

  6. Select the "Current Statement" option from drop down list on the right.

  7. Choose printable statement to print a receipt by clicking on the "PDF" icon located below the drop down menu. This is where the Payment Options can be found, on page 3 of statement.

  8. If "PDF" file is not available, you may print an accurate statement from "Account Status".

  9. You will also have the option of setting up one or more authorized payers within QuyikPAY who will also receive email notification of the bill.

Who do I contact with email / billing questions?

  • For billing questions, email the Bursar's Office at billing-bursar@ccsu.edu

  • For Email account and technical questions, please call the IT HelpDesk at techsupport@ccsu.edu



    Hybrid Course

    A hybrid course makes use of both online and classroom instruction. At least 50% of the course must meet on-ground in a classroom with the remaining course time completed online. The schedule of classes will list the specific days and times for the on-ground classroom meetings.



    An undergraduate student is someone who has received a high school diploma or GED, but not yet completed his/her Bachelor's degree. Students who possess an Associate's degree are considered undergraduate.

    A graduate student is someone who has received at least a Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher education institution. Students who fall into this category pay the Graduate tuition and fee rates for course credit regardless of the course level.

    A doctoral student is someone who has been formally admitted into CCSU's Ed.D. program. These students are considered part-time regardless of their course load. Charges are assessed on a per credit basis.

    Matriculated (Degree Seeking) / Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree Seeking)

    A matriculated student is someone who has been formally accepted by CCSU to pursue a degree at either the undergraduate or graduate level. Matriculated students may attend either full- or part-time.

    A non-matriculated student is someone who has not been accepted by CCSU to pursue a degree.

    NOTE: Non-matriculated undergraduate students must apply for matriculation before 30 credits are completed. Students will not be allowed to matriculate after completion of 30 credits without specific recommendation of an academic dean of the University.

    Part Time / Full Time

    A part-time student is an undergraduate student who is registered for up to 11 credits or a graduate student who is registered for up to 8 credits. Part-time students may enroll in day, evening, Saturday, or online classes. Charges are assessed on a per credit basis.

    NOTE: Part-time matriculated undergraduate students must register for classes in at least one of the regular academic semesters each year in order to maintain their status.

    A full-time student is an undergraduate student who registers for at least 12 credits or a graduate student who is registered for at least 9 credits in a given semester.


    Diploma Replacement

    I lost or damaged my diploma. Can I get a replacement?

    A replacement of a diploma may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar. The cost, which is subject to change, is $25. The check or money order should be made out to "CCSU". (Note: we do not accept credit card payment for this service.)

    The request should be made in writing and include payment in advance. In the request, please include your name and name at the time of graduation, your degree and completion date.

    The request can be mailed to:

    Central Connecticut State University
    Office of the Registrar
    Attn: Diploma Reorder
    1615 Stanley Street
    New Britain, CT 06050

    If you have any questions, you may email us at regstaff@ccsu.edu .


    General Information

    Which office handles questions about billing & payment?

    Clarification or concerns regarding your bill for tuition and fees may be addressed to the Bursar's Office in Davidson Hall.(www.bursar.ccsu.edu)

    Where do I go to change my address?

    A student must notify the Office of the Registrar in writing of a change of address, or by submitting a Change of Address Form.

    When is registration?

    Please see the Registration Calendars or visit our page on Registration, which includes both dates and general information.



    Click here for information on grades.



    Where can I get a copy of forms related to registration, grading, graduation, etc.?

    Please see our Forms page.

    What are the requirements for graduation?

    Please see the policy on Graduation Standards


    When are graduation dates and when is the University Commencement?

    There are 3 graduation/conferral dates a year: in May (after the Spring semester), in August (after the Summer semester), and in December (after the Fall semester).

    The University Commencement Ceremony is held once a year in May. Students who graduate in August and December are automatically invited to the following May Commencement Ceremony.


    When are diplomas issued?

    Diplomas are usually mailed two months after the graduation/conferral date. However, the degree is posted on the transcript when the degree requirements have been reviewed by our office. As soon as the degree is posted, the transcript can be used as credential evidence for prospective employers and schools.


    Graduation Standards

    What are the Undergraduate Graduation Standards?

    Graduation Application (PDF)

    For graduation a student must maintain a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.00 and receive grades of C- or better in all courses required for the major and minor, with a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.00 in the major and minor, and complete a minimum of 122 or 130 credits depending on one's major. The School of Education and Professional Studies may have different requirements. See page 61 of the catalog.

    Residence Requirements for Degree - A minimum of 30 credits "in residence" is required for a bachelor's degree. Students transferring from any college are required to take at least 15 credits in their major field and 9 credits in their minor field at Central Connecticut State University (see exception for School of Business below). Major and minor minimums are included in the 30-credit residence requirement. "In residence" means attending classes conducted on campus or under supervision of Central Connecticut State University.

    Programs in the School of Business require that at least 50% of the business credits needed for the business degree be earned and completed at Central Connecticut State University.

    In no case will a degree be granted unless a student is matriculated for a minimum of one year at the time
    of graduation.

    Application for Graduation - A graduating student must file an Application for Graduation in the Office
    of Registrar one year prior to graduation. Those expecting to complete degree requirements in May must file by May 1 of the previous year, those completing in August must file by August 1 of the previous year, and those completing in December must file by December 1 of the previous year.

    Participation in Commencement Ceremonies
    May candidates are invited to the May Commencement ceremony. December and August students who have graduated are invited to the following May Commencement ceremony.

    Undergraduate students having more than nine (9) credit hours of work remaining will not normally be allowed to participate in Commencement ceremonies. However, in the case of extraordinary circumstances such as family or health emergencies such students may appeal to the Vice President for Student Affairs or designee. The student may be required to provide supporting documentation in making such an appeal. The decision of the Vice President for Student Affairs or designee is final.

    All applications for graduation will continue to include the following statement: In submitting this application,
    I understand that participation in Commencement ceremonies does not mean that I have graduated and that
    I am obligated to complete all requirements listed on the curriculum sheet/program of study for my degree
    in order to be awarded a diploma.

    Note: Students seeking certification as teachers should submit an Application for Connecticut Certification
    to the School of Education at the beginning of their last semester at CCSU.

    Graduation Honors for Baccalaureate Degree
    Visit our page on Graduation Honors for Baccalaureate Degrees.


    Part-Time Students FAQ

    Tuition & Fees



    ID Card

    Contact a Department/Office

    What is the definition of...?

    How do I matriculate?




    Transfer Credit Approval Requests

    How can I get prior approval to take a course at another college or university?

    Continuing matriculated undergraduate students have the option to take course at another institution and transfer the credits to Central Connecticut State University. However, students need permission to take a course at another institution BEFORE the course is taken. The permission ensures that the credit will be transferable back to CCSU and will determine the CCSU course equivalency.

    Please note, regardless of the number of credits transferred, a student must complete a minimum number of courses in residence (taken at CCSU) in the major, minor and overall. Review the degree requirements for detailed information.

    If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact Ms. Rebecca Pickering, the Transfer Credit Evaluator for current active CCSU students, at 860-832-2315.


    Transfer Credit Procedures:

    1. Fill out the form Request for Transfer Credit Approval For Continuing Undergraduate Students.

    2. Obtain appropriate approvals for the form. (Failure to obtain approval may result in not receiving transfer credit.)

    3. Discuss your intentions with your academic advisor.

    4. To determine CCSU course equivalencies, visit our database of local schools and CCSU equivalencies.

    5. If your school or particular course is not in the database, then you need to contact the Admissions Office (Davidson Hall, room 115; telephone: 860-832-2293).

    6. Submit form to the Registrar's Office Transfer Credit Evaluator, Ms. Rebecca Pickering, located in Davidson Hall, room 116.

    7. Please allow 3 business days to receive an answer on approval for the request form. Please keep this in mind when planning on registering for the course at the other school.

    8. Bring the approved Request For Transfer Credit Approval form with you to the other school when you register. The other school may require proof of prior approval.

    9. If you change your mind and request approval for another course and/or at another school, please submit a new form for the new course and/or college.

    10. A minimum grade of "C-" must be earned for the course to be eligible for transfer credit.

    11. The course will appear as transfer credit with a grade of "TR" on your CCSU transcript. This will not affect your CCSU GPA.

    12. If after submitting the approved form you should register for a different course at the other institution, contact the Registrar's Office to update your request form.

    13. Immediately after the course is completed, request to have the other school send your official transcript to our office for proper transfer credit entry. The official transcript should be mailed to the following address:

      Central Connecticut State University
      Office of the Registrar - Transfer Credit Evaluator
      1615 Stanley Street
      New Britain, CT 06050-4010



    Policies and Procedures

    Please visit the policies and procedures section of this website.



    Please visit Registration


    Registration Calendar

    Click here


    State of Connecticut Residency Classification

    Click here for the Application for In-state Tuition


    Transcript Request

    Please visit the Transcript Request section of the website.

    Office of the Registrar
    Davidson 116
    Phone: (860) 832-2236
    Fax: (860) 832-2250

    Summer Office Hours 
    Monday 8am – 6pm
    Tuesday-Friday 8am – 5pm

    Department Chairperson Listing

    CCSU Faculty & Staff Directory

    E-Communication Policy 

    Interactive Campus Map

    NEASC Accreditation of CCSU

    A-Z Index



    Continuing Ed

    Financial Aid