Spring Concert 2015
CCSU’s Spring Concert 2015 will take place Saturday, April 25, at 8:00 PM, at Kaiser Gym featuring ACE HOOD! The show will also feature Chris Webby, DJ Enferno, and Father.
We received a letter from Creative Artists Agency (CAA) on Thursday, April 23rd stating that "Chance the Rapper" is cancelling his show at Central Connecticut State University scheduled for Saturday, April 25th due to the "artist's illness". It is with great disappointment that we share this news, as the circumstances are completely out of CCSU's control. The concert sponsors were able to secure another act, "Ace Hood", to perform in addition to the previously scheduled and confirmed lineup of "Chris Webby, DJ Enferno, and Father". So, the show will go on as scheduled!
Tickets previously purchased will still be honored at Saturday's show, and there are still a limited number of tickets available for purchase as well.
We understand that some patrons may wish not to attend the show now that "Chance the Rapper" has cancelled his appearance. If you choose not to attend the show, you may return your ticket for a refund by following the guidelines below:
- Refunds will be available beginning Friday, April 24th at 11am. The deadline for requesting a refund will be 5pm on Friday, May 1st, 2015. Please visit tickets.ccsu.edu for CENtix hours of operation.
- Refunds will be made in the same form as the payment method.
- Tickets purchased On-Line may be refunded by calling 860-832-1989 or by visiting the CENtix Box Office located in the CCSU Student Center, 105 Ella Grasso Blvd. New Britain, CT 06050.
- Tickets purchased In-Person may be refunded by visiting the CENtix Box Office (address above). You must present your ticket to get a refund.
- Only complete, undamaged tickets not used to enter the concert on April 25th will be eligible for a refund after the show date.
We know that this is an unfortunate circumstance and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult situation. The 4 acts performing are excited for the concert and will surely put on a great show for all in attendance!
For additional questions, please call 860-832-1990 during normal business hours.
The concert is sponsored by Central Activities Network (CAN) and Student Government Association (SGA).
Tickets are currently available for CCSU students to purchase. Students may purchase tickets at the discounted student price from CENtix at the Student Center Info Desk.
Tickets are now available to the general public. Please go to http://tickets.ccsu.edu/ to purchase your tickets!
Tickets will be on sale at Centix, located at the Info Desk in the Student Center.Tickets will be on sale only until they are no longer available. Tickets will be sold at the door if it has not sold out prior to the event date.
CCSU Full-Time Undergraduate: $15.00
CCSU Part-Time Student: $20.00
CCSU Graduate Student: $20.00
CCSU Guest Ticket: $25.00
Important Show Information:
- Tickets are general admission
- No reprints or refunds
- To purchase tickets, or attend the show, individuals must be 18 years of age or older, or have a parent/guardian attend the show with them
- All attendees will be required to pass through metal detectors
- No backpacks, large bags or purses (Small purses are subject to search)
- No camera, video or audio recording equipment permitted
- No outside food or beverages
For more information please contact the Student Activities/Leadership Development Office at 860-832-1990.