Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates students in the program will:
- Possess strong knowledge of content, content pedagogy, and learner development (typical and atypical).
- Create an inclusive and culturally responsive learning environment.
- Use data, content knowledge, and evidence-based pedagogical content knowledge to critically examine practice for the purpose of improving student learning.
- Design and deliver instructional and assessment strategies that facilitate significant learning for all students including struggling learners and those with disabilities.
- Design, deliver, and assess literacy/language strategies to deepen literacy and content learning within the discipline.
- Act collaboratively, ethically, and responsibly to ensure student growth and advance the profession.