Summer Music Institute
World Renowned Faculty!
Hands on Courses!
Same Tuition as Last Year!
- Rooms in one of our air-conditioned dormitory halls are available to all participants on a weekly basis. As dorm space may be limited, early reservations are highly recommended.
- SMI participants must register for housing separately from course registration through Residence Life. Click here to open the Housing Registration form. Then print it.
- If you are going to apply for housing for SMI, please wait 24 hours after you register as a CCSU student. Please be sure to fill out the CCSU student ID# on the application, which you will receive upon registering as a student. This will help assure that you are in the system before your housing application is processed.
- If you choose a linen package for an additional fee, it includes: one pillow, pillowcase, two sheets, one washcloth, one bath towel, and a blanket upon request. If you do not choose a linen package you must bring your own.
- Arrival time is Sunday between 4 and 8 p.m.
- The housing registration form includes the pricing information, and other relevant information.
- Send housing checks, payable to CCSU, and mail with housing form to:
DEPARTMENT OF RESIDENCE LIFE
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050-4010