Summer Music Institute
World Renowned Faculty!
Hands on Courses!
Same Tuition as Last Year!
- Register early to avoid disappointment. Course limits are firm.
- Mailed registration forms may be submitted beginning March 5 and will be processed in the order received. You will receive confirmation of registration by mail and email with instructions as to how to make payment.
- Mail your registration form to: Registrar; Central Connecticut State University; New Britain, CT 06050-4010, or Fax in your registration: to: (860) 832-2250.
- Online registration will begin March 28. Returning CCSU students may register online through CentralPipeline. The address is http://www.ccsu.edu/centralpipeline. Please Note: Payment is required at the time of online registration or courses will be automatically dropped.
- No payment or course registration can be accepted by telephone.
- A one-time registration fee of $65 for summer registration must be included.
- To register for non-credit, write AUDIT in the credit column; the fee is the same.
- The tuition for each course is listed with the course title.
- New students: You will be sent online payment instructions with your registration confirmation. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please submit payment payable to "CCSU" with your registration form.
- Credit card payments are only accepted online; no mailed, faxed, or in-person credit card transactions are accepted.
- Please Note: All credit card transactions at CCSU are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee (CCSU accepts MasterCard and Discover).
- Please be advised that tuition may change at any time.
- For further information, call the Registrar at (860) 832-2236.