Summer Music Institute
World Renowned Faculty!
Hands on Courses!
Same Tuition as Last Year!
- Register early to avoid disappointment. Course limits are firm.
- The tuition for each course is listed with the course title. A one-time registration fee of $65 for summer registration must be included.
- To register for non-credit, write AUDIT in the credit column; the fee is the same.
- No payment or course registration can be accepted by telephone.
- Mail your registration form to: Registrar; Central Connecticut State University; New Britain, CT 06050-4010, or Fax your in registration: to: (860) 832-2250.
- Mailed or faxed registration forms may be submitted beginning March 3rd, and will be processed in the order received. You will receive confirmation of registration by mail and email with instructions as to how to make payment.
- Online Registration: Returning CCSU students may register online through CentralPipeline, beginning March 31. The address is http://www.ccsu.edu/centralpipeline. Please Note: Payment is required at the time of online registration or courses will be automatically dropped.
- New students: You will be sent online payment instructions with your registration confirmation. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please submit payment payable to “CCSU” with your registration form.
- Credit card payments are only accepted online; no mailed, faxed, or in-person credit card transactions are accepted.
- Please Note: All credit card transactions at CCSU are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee (CCSU accepts MasterCard and Discover).
- Please be advised that tuition may change at any time.
- For further information, call the Registrar at (860) 832-2236.