Welcome Parents/Guardians & Family Members!
Whether you are a parent, guardian, family member or guest of a first-year or transfer student, the links on this page and the following pages are designed to help answer your questions about University resources and opportunities, and to find out what to expect during your student's first year at CCSU.
Student Events and Activities at CCSU
- "Devils Den @10 pm" on Thursday nights for fun activities.
- RECentral for intramurals, club sports, fitness centers and other facilities.
- The Fine Arts website for performances.
- Athletics for dates and times of games.
- For other activities, please use the Master Calendar, the CAN link, or visit CAN's Facebook.
Our Student Wellness Services, Counseling, provides many services to our students, including individual and group meetings. College is an exciting time of learning and growth, but it also may be stressful. Please feel free to contact our Student Wellness Services, Counseling or the Office of Wellness Education at 860-832-1926.